Who Are We:
Our Client is looking for a detail oriented, solutions-focused Senior Salesforce Developer / Admin to join our growing applications team. Using the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Field Service) and third party applications, you will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing effective and scalable solutions across many business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, and relevant IT field and Systems Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive hand-on Salesforce development experience
- Strong Salesforce functional experience with SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, and MarketingCloud
- Extensive technical experience with Salesforce in the following capacities:
- Gap analysis, solution design, configuration, and development
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and other technologies
- Use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and Visual Workflow to develop extensions to native functionality
- Implementing platform end-to-end, including data conversion and post-production support and troubleshooting
- System administration, including user management, environment planning, and workflow, approval, and message configuration
- Experience with Apptus Quote to Cash and/or Pardot contract management applications is a strong plus
- Familiarity with ETL tools, including Informatica and Scribe, a plus
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms a plus
- Experience with Agile Project methodology and familiarity with Copado
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or NetSuite Financials a plus
- Salesforce Developer (Platform Developer II (401)) and/or Administrator Certification (201) is a must
- Certification and hands-on experience in FSL and CPQ is a plus
What You Need To Know:
You will drive our Salesforce team forward by working on full-lifecycle engineering efforts using agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns & practices. You’ll have the power to make your own decisions about the strategy and direction of our Salesforce instances which provide significant impact. You’ll build meaningful relationships and partnerships across the business to conceive and design innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Rapidly growing firm with tremendous career growth opportunity.
- Remote work through the Pandemic.
- Could stay remote depending on the individual but must be East Coast time zone.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.