Who Are We:
Client is a cross-game avatar platform for developers, players, and leading brands. On a mission to break down the virtual walls to enable more open and connected worlds, and any digital experience. The future of digital experiences is not a single app. It's a network of millions of virtual worlds and digital experiences people visit to play games, socialize and collaborate. Today, most of those experiences are closed and disconnected walled gardens.
- Strong understanding of 3D concepts.
- Experience building backend software that involves 3D.
- Expertise in utilizing Node.js to construct high-performance RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrable experience in using SOLID Principles and Design Patterns in programming.
- Product-mindedness and a sense of design, what feels and looks good, and are excited about building delightful user experiences.
What You Need To Know:
- Enabling the creation, editing, rendering, and delivery of 3D avatars and content into games using performant APIs.
- Leveraging your expertise in constructing programmatic 3D or image processing pipelines.
- Collaborating with open-source 3D formats, especially glTF.
- Applying your deep knowledge of 3D concepts and optimization techniques.
- Extending the functionality of our core technology to ensure the best aesthetics and performance of 3D avatars for our customers.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical and Vision Insurance Coverage
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.