Who Are We:
The leader in professional services for project-based industries. We help companies win in their markets by informing their strategic choices, improving their competitiveness, and performing on critical projects. Client offers flexible work opportunities, meritocratic pay and benefits.
- A bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, aeronautics or fluid dynamics from an accredited institution. The degree program should include courses in aerodynamics, space mechanics, electrical engineering and aircraft design.
- Four years of practical training after graduation.
- A Professional Engineer license to practice.
- Skills in mathematics, physics, problem-solving, communication and teamwork.
What You Need To Know:
An Aeronautical Engineer has the requisite education and credentials as an engineer, scientist or technologist contributing to the development, modification and improvement of hardware, software and related services. In addition to requiring an understanding of engineering and technical disciplines, these projects involve experience with requirements analysis, concept development, engineering and manufacturing. The expected degree of expertise varies by the career level.
- health insurance
- paid time off
- dental and vision coverage
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.