Who Are We:
The ideal candidate should have experience developing AI/ML solutions and a solid understanding of the software development processes. If you're passionate about Artificial Intelligence and have a track record of creating innovative solutions, we invite you to join our team and unlock a realm of possibilities.
- 3+ years' experience developing and implementing AI/ML solutions
- Solid understanding of software development processes, including workflows for version control, code review, testing, and deployment
- Experience training and refining LLMs to generate high-quality and context-aware code
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to ship production ready AI-powered solutions
What You Need To Know:
- Knowledge of security, cryptography, cryptocurrencies, protocol design, and implementation
- Improve developer productivity by developing and implementing AI-powered solutions that expedite shipping of our white-label products.
- Identify areas of our business that can benefit from AI and suggest solutions.
- Utilize AI/ML to develop automated code generation tools and optimize software development workflows.
- Collaborate with our development team to integrate AI solutions into our existing infrastructure and address specific pain points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for AI-powered solutions in key areas of our business.
- Health Insurance coverage for 100% and 50% for the dependent
- Dental Insurance
- Unlimited Bereavement
- Parental Leave
- Tax Help
- Seasonal Perks like Gym Membership and Therapy Sessions
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.