Who Are We:
The client is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. You will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
- Experience writing Python, C++, or Java
- Experience in Android AOSP
- Working knowledge of frontend, API layer, containerization, or cluster orchestration frameworks (such as React, GraphQL, Docker, or Kubernetes)
- Designed efficient and effective solutions to a wide range of engineering challenges
What You Need To Know:
- Work across our entire stack to develop new products, features, and tools
- Have an unparalleled opportunity to work with domain experts across a variety of fields: infrastructure, robotics, and graphics engineers, as well as startup veterans
- Carve out your own area of expertise and influence product decision
- Collaborate with other members in the autonomy ecosystem and learn about different approaches to solving core issues in autonomy
- Experience shipping complex software and writing production code
- Flexibile PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.