Who Are We:
Client's proud to be an equal opportunity employer, valuing individuality and embracing all people. Their success is a result of diversity of thought. The company's world-class team combines expertise in computer science and physical manufacturing. They recognize this comes from people truly belonging. They also encourage different perspectives and skills to collaborate towards their mission – disrupting the manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Proven manufacturing background with minimum of 5 years' experience in precision metal machining with 3 and 5 axis - preferably in multiple different factory environments.
- CAD/CAM experience, preferably with Autodesk Fusion 360.
What You Need To Know:
- Developing machining solutions and providing technical expertise to support development of new product features, working with cross-functional teams to complete projects.
- Selection and CAD design of minimal, complete, verifiable example (MCVE) parts for specific projects, and creation of STEP files and documentation for each MCVE part.
- Writing documentation to communicate CNC machining features and processes, machine tools and machining experiments to the software engineering team, to provide guidance and ensure they have a basic understanding of the main principles involved.
- Tool selection & tool cutting parameter optimization to suit specific applications.
- Stock Options upon joining
- Annual performance equity award
- Private Healthcare and life assurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Active mental health and wellbeing forum
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.