Who Are We:
Client is a leading AI. Also, they are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey. Client is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies, and they understand by investing in you, they're investing in themselves.
- Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, and contact center solutions
- API integration experience
- Experience with hands-on Scripting/coding (e.g., python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
- Experience with communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
- Experience with CloudFormation, Contact Flow Design, Lambda Integration, Lex Integration, and Call Center Routing
- Advanced knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
- AWS Developer Associate Certification or Professional
- AWS Solution Architect Certification or Professional
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
What You Need To Know:
- Translate customer requirements into contact center design, leveraging best practices, and other AWS Services
- Oversee and mentor technical teams, providing guidance and support to ensure that proposed solution (on Salesforce and AWS Cloud) is delivered on time, on budget, and to the required quality standards
- Lead discovery for customers, help customers build ROIs for projects, and deliver presentations and estimate for delivering that ROI
- Conduct technology assessment and audits to identify the need (from an ROI and Outcomes perspective) to move to CCaaS AWS Connect Platform, improving agent experience and productivity
· Competitive health care plans with savings accounts
· Dental and vision plans
· 401k plan
· 13 paid holidays per year
· Life and disability insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.