Who Are We:
A team of digital transformation consultancy group and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 2007 they have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. Working with a world-class team of software developers leading the charge of securely connecting devices. With a deep understanding of traditional technologies and a passion for staying ahead of the technology curve.
- 1 - 5 years of experience with Modern C++
- Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style; solid algorithms understanding; CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
- An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We’re constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies.
- Able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
- Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you'll be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux. You should be comfortable with that.
What You Need To Know:
- Excellent software development skills in modern C++
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Agile and Waterfall design methodologies
- Web Frameworks - Django, CodeIgniter
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- Linux - As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- 35 PTO
- Medical Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.