Who Are We:
The candidate will be dealing with underserved populations, so we are searching for care managers who are mission oriented and really passionate about this line of work. We're looking for candidates who with some experience in care management or case management inside a care management company with dialysis experience.
• This position is in-and-around Houston Metro with daily travel to plan member homes in the greater Huston Metro area and adjoining areas.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of [TX] (or other NLC state)
• 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with CKD/ESRD patients
• Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekend with Microsoft Office and mobile phone and web-based clinical documentation systems
What You Need To Know:
5) Must have Home Health and/or Hospice experience.
6) Bilingual in English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.