Who Are We:
The client is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We’re here to empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford. We seek excellence in everything we do for customers and our teammates.
• 5+ years of client services and/or account management experience
• Must come from a Healthcare, Consumer Goods or SaaS background
• Looking for candidates that have client facing experience, delivering "white glove" service, who are data driven, business judgement lead, and have a bias to action.
• Track record of success growing a book of business across multiple key/strategic accounts
• Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
• Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills (experience with Keynote preferred)
• Speediness, resourcefulness and responsiveness to internal & external parties on short deadlines - ability to prioritize quickly
• Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
• Bonus points if you’re familiar with SQL and Tableau
What You Need To Know:
• Own the client relationship in full, representing the "voice of the customer" to exceed expectations and ensure client success.
• As an operational & process ninja, you're in the trenches executing on the program, solving problems and putting out fires where needed. Anything it takes for the client!
• Work closely with the Implementation and Sales teams to launch, manage, and scale partnerships to align with and exceed company objectives.
• Work with Product & Engineering to help shape and prioritize development backlog.
• Develop, maintain and manage a client scorecard.
• Own the budget, P&L and all reporting as it relates to the partners’ program, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships across the company and act as a liaison between company and partner organizations.
• Proactively drive weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews with partners to discuss performance and align on upcoming initiatives.
• Handle the big picture and the tiny details.
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.