Who Are We:
We are looking for a motivated clinical site director who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and bring their expertise to our team as we fight back against the opioid crisis as a team. If you love paving the way for your teammates and designing long term solutions to clinical inefficiencies, this role is for you! *As we are an addiction recovery company, those in addiction recovery themselves are encouraged to apply.
• Demonstrated success leading clinical teams
• At least 10 years of experience leading and developing customer service processes and standards
• Demonstrated expertise in people management including performance management, training, and onboarding
• Expertise in customer service, no healthcare admin required but preferred.
• Background working with addiction or recovery preferred.
• Experience in practice management including planning and budgeting facility needs, scheduling, and billing processes
• Quality assurance and compliance expertise in a clinical setting
• Comfortability public speaking and connecting with community stakeholders
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
What You Need To Know:
• Client looking for a motivated clinical site director who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and bring their expertise to the team.
• Employee satisfaction and overall clinic functioning
• Monthly Clinic Performance Reporting
• Monthly achievement of performance metrics and growth goals
• Licensure adherence and maintenance
• Oversight of weekly provider appointment capacity
• Collaboration with clinical and behavioral health leads to ensure policy adherence and quality metrics
• Patient Policy oversight and maintenance
• Oversight of clinic site facilities management and supply ordering
• Paid time off (3 weeks of PTO and 1 week of sick leave)
• Health insurance
• Supervision offered to candidates who have their Masters, but have not completed their supervisory hours yet.
• Remote, telemedicine (flexible)
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.