Who Are We:
The client is a leader in post-acute home healthcare services, providing care, guidance and support for a wide variety of healthcare needs.
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
2) At least two (2) years’ experience as an RN with two (2) years’ experience in home care and possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
3) Supervisory and administrative experience within Home Health is required, must be knowledgable in OASIS.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
What You Need To Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO including Employee Assistance Programs and Flex Spending Accounts.
2) Hourly rates above national average.
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Office-based position, expected to to be in the field 20% of the time.
Truly patient- centered focus
Patient- centered, future- thinking care model with integrated virtual care program
Exclusive Home Care virtual care technology that is empowering patients to achieve goals and avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations
Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
A robust career ladder, tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Learning the industry's best, easy- to- use advanced technology
Health, dental and vision insurance
Short and long- term disability 403b
Generous paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.