Who Are We:
A team that brings together innovative research, revolutionary technology, and a holistic approach to physical wellness and recovery, in what will be a groundbreaking solution for the massage industry. They care deeply about delivering the best solutions for our customers. You will be a technical contributor on the engineering team with deep expertise in building and deploying scalable machine learning. You will work closely with our hardware and software engineering teams to build and deploy powerful computer vision features for our customers.
- 2 plus years in software development
- Deep C++ expertise and fluency in Python
- Experience in deep learning applied to computer vision tasks
- Experience in classical computer vision and signal processing algorithms
- Experience working with 3D computer graphics
- Hands-on experience in generating high-quality data for training deep learning based algorithms
What You Need To Know:
- Develop and implement methods to quickly and accurately localize highly occluded objects
- 3D Point cloud matching and manipulation
- Handle multiple projects at the same time which may all require different levels of involvement ranging from consulting/advising to actively involved in coding and/or testing.
- Test and evaluate current state-of-the-art methods used for scene segmentation
- Work towards learning based approaches requiring less data
- Stay abreast of new research and novel findings in the fields of computer vision and machine learning
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.