Who Are We:
Leveraging proven industrial-scale electrochemical and hydrometallurgical processes, and backed by leading sustainability-focused venture capitalists, our team is developing lower cost, scalable solutions utilizing intermittent renewable energy to forge a cleaner, greener future for the trillion-dollar steel industry.
- Familiarity with electrical safety.
- Experience with instrumentation such as temperature, pressure, level, weight, and flow
- Knowledge of industrial automation communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet, RS485, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, or controls engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on process control and data acquisition
- Familiarity with high voltage and low voltage electrical design and troubleshooting
- Experience designing, programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting control and data acquisition systems
What You Need To Know:
- Familiarity with chemical process systems
- Experience working with electrochemical or hydrometallurgical processes
- Familiarity with fluid power systems (pumps, valves, heat exchange equipment, etc.)
- Experience in a pilot-plant or development environment
- Experience or the desire to be in a dynamic startup environment
- A critical thinking mindset and focus on finding answers
- A desire to challenge yourself and take on increasing responsibilities as the company grows
- Unlimited PTO
- $1,800 in annual employer HSA contributions (health savings account)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave and flexible return-to-work options
- Eligibility for incentive stock options
- 100% paid premiums across all medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, short-term disability, long-term disability, and basic life insurance plans
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.