Who Are We:
Great opportunity to support multiple chemical plants as Plant level Electrical & Instrument Engineer, with responsibility for the designs, operation, and maintenance of electrical, instruments and control equipment for a global chemical leader.
- BS Electrical Engineering degree with 2+ years experience in Electrical, Instrument, and Controls Automation in chemical process and related plant operations
- Experience in design, installation, and startup of electrical systems and instrumentation/ controls interface
- Working knowledge of chemical plant operations to effectively apply instrumentation to equipment
What You Need To Know:
An Electrical Controls Engineer designs, develops, and supervises all electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery. They may be responsible for the installation and technical support of hardware and software.
What makes an Electrical Control Engineer successful:
- Strong command of logic controls, electrical software, and electric theory
- Attention to detail and strong math abilities
- Ability to utilize computer software including human-machine interface systems, programmable logic, and CAD
- Great written, verbal, and presentation abilities
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.