Who Are We:
Client is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. They have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. They're pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities.
- Deep experience with AWS, S3 and relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL/MariaDB, mastery with SQL.
- Experience building data pipelines, data architectures and data sets.
- Proficiency with a programming language like Python or Scala.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and scalable 'big data' data stores.
- Experience with building data pipeline from business applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, or other enterprise systems.
- Familiarity with established and/or emerging data infrastructure tools, which might include things like BigQuery, Trino, Spark, Airflow and/or TimescaleDB.
What You Need To Know:
- Architect, build, and deploy infrastructure that stores and refines raw telemetry data captured from our products in the field over unreliable networks
- Support seamless integration of data across a variety of systems and endpoints
- Develop capabilities so end-users across our business can conveniently access, interrogate and interact with data using convenient, best-in-class tools
- Care deeply about the end user experience and take pride in building tools that solve the practical needs of the end-users
- Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Parental Leave Program
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.