Who Are We:
With your teeth and tongue, you eat and talk. With your lips and gums, you kiss and smile. People really care about their mouths. But they don’t like going to the dentist. And for good reason.
Lack of trust. Feeling judged. Discomfort. Dentists recognize these frustrations. They know dental isn’t working the way it should. And they, too, want to make it better.
That’s why our team decided to remake the entire experience. We combine treatment you trust with a team who’ll never judge, an environment that soothes, and products that delight.
We want you to feel amazing about your oral wellness. Not just twice a year, but every time you take a bite, tell a joke, laugh, or share a kiss.
• 3-5 years of experience in a Dental/Healthcare setting
• Experience with Digital Equipment (they are all digital in this office)
• Experience working in large dental offices
• Licensed Dental Assistant (preferred)
What You Need To Know:
• General Dentistry Environment
• They are FULLY DIGITAL (Candidates will be trained on the technology)
• Experience working in fast-paced environment
• Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin.
• Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.