Who Are We:
• The client is one of the largest providers of skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitative services in the nation.
• The staff at each of our client centers strives to provide care that encourages the health and happiness of their residents and patients.
• Long-term residents are welcomed into a center that embraces their needs and individuality. Short-term patients receive therapy focused on providing quality and nurturing care so they can return home.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Two to three (2-3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative or geriatric nursing preferred.
• Proficient in the use of personal computer.
What You Need To Know:
• Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents.
• May be designated to assume responsibilities of daily operations of the facility in the Administrator's absence.
• Ensures nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
• Assists in the preparation of annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
• Schedules and performs resident / patient rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
• Maintains administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
• Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services.
• Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
• Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Evaluates current and potential residents and patients to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care.
• Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.