Who Are We:
We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development.
- 4+ years of experience of engineering, manufacturing, and commissioning of Control Systems for Industrial Machinery, Capital Equipment.
- Ability to generate system BOMs for new designs and to evaluate existing designs for improvements, manufacturing simplification, and cost reduction.
- BS in Electrical or equivalent.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Hands-on experience building and troubleshooting electrical panels and electro-mechanical systems.
What You Need To Know:
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Electrical Controls Engineer. The ideal candidate must have the ability to conceptualize, detail and implement control systems for industrial processes and machinery. This involves the development of a control system architecture, selecting the components to be used, detailing schematic diagrams and system documentation, implementing/commissioning the control system.
- health insurance
- above average salary
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.