Who Are We:
We host best-in-class enterprise level blockchain hardware in expansive, state-of-the-art data center facilities. Our proprietary software stack automates blockchain mining optimization, pushes machine images and firmware, and monitors all aspects of our operations, ensuring our customers receive the highest possible ROI on their hardware investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or advanced degree and experience required.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Has basic understanding of electrical systems and design concepts.
- Knowledge of mechanical and civil engineering practices.
- Ability to interact well with others as well as develop and contribute to high quality technical and professional deliverables on projects and proposals.
- Able to travel 50% of the time.
What You Need To Know:
The Electrical Design Engineer will design and provide guidance to maintain all aspects of electrical systems in mission critical data centers. Has strong communication skills, and an interest in liaising with internal and external design, client and construction team members. Candidate will have previous experience as a lead project electrical engineer capable of directing the project team.
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.