Who Are We:
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to providing clean, reliable, and affordable energy to everyone on earth. People join our team to do the most fulfilling and impactful work of their lives on climate change.
- BS in electrical engineering or related field
- 7-10 years of experience as part of an electrical engineering design and development team tasked with responsibility of delivering hardware systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead an electrical engineering design team
- Experience managing design teams tasked with delivery of grid scale electrical systems
- Understanding of electrical and systems analysis including failure modes of grid scale electrical systems
- Experience designing and building high power process heating systems, e.g. graphite heaters
What You Need To Know:
We are seeking an exceptionally driven and passionate individual to join our solid-state thermal battery engineering team. You will lead a team of electrical engineers working on product development and collaborate with internal. In addition, you will be a key technical member and leader in a cross-functional and rapidly growing organization. Your work will directly contribute to the commercialization of a first of a kind long-duration energy storage technology.
- premium health benefits package
- life and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- paid time off
- paid volunteer time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.