Who Are We:
An award-winning professional firm consistently ranking among the country's top companies in education, corrections, highways, bridges, rail, and mass transit sectors. Passionate about harnessing the power of electricity to create cutting-edge solutions that empower the world. As a leading electrical engineering company, specializing in delivering top-notch services and products tailored to meet the diverse needs of the clients.
- Registered Professional Engineer (by exam) or capable of getting PE within 12 months.
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of the latest version of the National Electrical Code, especially hazardous location wiring practices.
- Working knowledge of industry standards: and relevant UL, API, NFPA, IEEE, ISA
- Understanding of power system studies using EasyPower, SKM or ETAP
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel in creating documents from scratch.
- Excellent mentoring skills to help train less experienced designers and engineers.
What You Need To Know:
- Lead projects from start to finish. Plan own daily work and the work of other team members.
- Manage budget and schedule for the project’s resources and deliverables.
- Participate in or lead squad check drawing package reviews.
- Be able to read, interpret, and check vendor E&I drawings and vendor catalogs.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 12 weeks paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 15 days of annual PTO
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.