Who Are We:
We are a team of professionals who are passionate about delivering innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients with specialized expertise in a diverse range of institution and facility types, including Academic, Healthcare and Science & Technology. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We also value work-life balance and offer flexible scheduling and hybrid work options.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering. We are accepting applications from engineers with three or more years of project experience. Co-Op experiences is considered working experience.
- Experience with electrical, power and instrumentation systems is desirable but not required.
- Safety and team oriented with a good work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work independently or in a group environment.
- Strong computer, technical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and listening) and strong interpersonal skills
What You Need To Know:
This position will work with the Mill’s production departments and provide electrical engineering expertise. The position will develop, coordinate, and manage projects throughout the mill. The position responsibilities include planning, prioritization, scheduling, program development, implementation, and budget management. The position will also be responsible for some mill maintenance projects.
- annual bonus eligibility
- short and long-term incentives
- health insurance coverage
- paid holidays
- paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.