Who Are We:
Client's redefining the therapeutic massage and wellness category through intelligent technology that helps people feel and live better, longer. Innovative research, revolutionary technology, and a holistic approach to physical wellness and recovery, in what will be a groundbreaking solution for the massage industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 4+ years of experience as an Electronic Engineer bringing consumer or medical devices to market
- Experience designing digital micro controller-based systems
- Experience with analog or power electronics
- Experience taking products through the full development cycle and delivering to market.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; A strong storyteller who can become fluent in technical concepts and explain to non-technical partners.
What You Need To Know:
- Design, Optimize and Verify Analog and Digital sub-systems
- Build in house design and test capability
- Debug complex systems and perform failure analysis
- Collaborate Closely with cross functional teams
- Make data driven decisions
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k program
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Bonus & Equity Stock Options
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.