Who Are We:
As the market leader, 380 insurance companies run on our mission critical platform. Every second, we support underwriters crafting policies and agents settling claims. We believe that making a great decision should not require 100 in-house data scientists. Our products range from cyber risk quantification to potent ML sandboxes. We are a post-IPO company with the vision to revolutionize insurance, and analytics is a huge part of this. There is a lot to be done.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent level of demonstrable professional competency.
- Strong proficiency in C# or a similar Object-Oriented language, and familiarity with Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server, or NoSQL databases, preferably Mongo DB.
- Experience using CI/CD and DevOps tools.
- Experience with cloud services, preferably on AWS.
What You Need To Know:
You are a talented and highly-experienced Full Stack Developer looking to test your skills on a fast-growing product. You are a problem solver. You take pride in delivering high quality code, you love elegant design, and you have the technical chops to work across the whole stack from the database to services to the UI. You will thrive in a fast-paced Agile work environment.
- Full Benefits
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.