Who Are We:
With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, client delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else. A company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to grow faster than the company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, client has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership.
- Experience with Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, as well as CSS preprocessors
- You write tests and understand their value
- Understanding of design patterns and clean code
What You Need To Know:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve feature development
- Create detailed API documentation to enable third-party developers to easily integrate with our platform
- Build scalable backend applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Review pull requests, mentor, and be an advocate for high-quality code that makes future development faster, easier and better.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, testing, deploying and maintaining features
- Give input on high-level architecture decisions and communicate those decisions
- Generous PTO
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- 401k plan
- health insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.