Who Are We:
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry! Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
- 3+ years of experience building and deploying high-quality production data pipelines and services primarily in Python
- Knowledge/experience in geospatial software engineering and tools/libraries (rasters, gdal, rasterio, qgis, etc).
- Proven experience creating and deploying data processing workflows ( Airflow, Argo, etc)
- Working knowledge of REST APIs with Python Web Frameworks such as FastAPI, Flask, Django, etc.
- You are comfortable with the nuts and bolts of systems programming in the Linux environment (shell/bash scripting)
- Experience profiling, debugging, tracing, and or parallelizing/optimizing Python code.
What You Need To Know:
- Design, build, test, and deploy scalable geospatial APIs, services, and data pipelines
- Collaborate with data science, business, and product managers, other backend engineers to deliver complex geospatial data solutions
- Brainstorm features with engineering management, product managers and domain experts based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Expertly review code, have your code reviewed, and mentor other engineers
- Breakdown work into clearly defined tasks that can be completed by other engineers
- health insurance
- dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.