Who Are We:
An equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. Committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Serving the twin goals of economic prosperity and environmental protection. Promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace, with respect for the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
- Bachelor's degree in GIS, geology, environmental science, or related field with demonstrated GIS training or coursework
- Experience conducting interviews or surveys with the user community as a basis for developing functional requirements, and then be able to translate those requirements into use-cases, visual mock-ups, and other technical specifications.
- Proven experience within an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Must have experience conducting interviews or surveys with the client and end users as a basis for developing GIS functional requirements, and then be able to translate those requirements into use cases and other technical specifications.
- Basic understanding of GPS theory and application preferred.
- Proficient with ArcGIS Desktop software (ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcPro).
What You Need To Know:
- Ability to meet project deadlines and understand how assigned tasks relate to project goals.
- Ability to perform work accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
- Interest and ability to internally educate and market GIS and geospatial technologies.
- Ability to assist in developing overarching GIS solutions that can be consistently applied to various projects.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Analyst will gain a clear understanding of the GIS business needs and detailed client processes/workflows per the end user and document those needs as functional requirements.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.