Who Are We:
Specializing in providing cutting-edge geospatial intelligence services to empower businesses and organizations with location-based insights. Dedicated to harnessing the power of data to drive informed decision-making and optimize various processes. By integrating advanced technologies and analytical expertise, aiming to revolutionize industries and facilitate sustainable development.
• 4+ years in GIS analysis, processing, data collection and creation using ESRI products.
• 4+ years using, customizing, and supporting a broad array of GIS solutions.
• Extensive hands-on experience with Esri’s GIS solutions, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, Server, and SDE.
• Experience using relational databases, particularly Oracle Spatial and Oracle SQL with GIS.
• Deep knowledge of spatial data, related models, formats, coordinate systems, and conversions.
What You Need To Know:
• Perform a variety of GIS tasks across database, server, and desktop environments in an Oracle and ESRI environment
• Create, maintain, and quality control Enterprise datasets using various ArcGIS tools
• Assist GIS team to provide Map Services and Applications to the Enterprise through ongoing configuration, modification, and maintenance of Oracle Spatial and ESRI’s ArcGIS Server
• Work with internal Business Partners and other IT teams to develop use cases and requirements for potential new projects and applications
• Life insurance
• Retirement plan
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.