Who Are We:
Client provides cutting-edge technologies and a wide range of professional services to enable our customers to make smarter and faster operational decisions and improve mission effectiveness. Under the guidance of senior team members, you will be responsible for design and enhancements that support various organizations and end users. Work can be performed remotely, if within driving distance to a facility for support on occasion.
- 2-4 years implementing modern web applications
- B.S. in Computer Science, a STEM related discipline, or relevant coursework in geographic information science
- Experience with at least one of the modern web development frameworks (Vue, React, or Angular)
- Experience deploying and supporting end-user software with an active user-base
- Comfortable in Windows development and application environments
- C++, C# development
- GDAL experience
- GIS Software exposure (Arcgis, QGIS, etc.)
What You Need To Know:
- Work with UI/UX team to implement a new frontend for our automated mapping system
- Deliver new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and application code within product sandbox
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of software and cloud capability
· Competitive health care plans with savings accounts
· Dental and vision plans
· 401k with 100% company match up to 6%, with immediate vesting on company match
· 13 paid holidays per year
· Life and disability insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.