Who Are We:
Client provides cutting-edge technologies and a wide range of professional services to enable our customers to make smarter and faster operational decisions and improve mission effectiveness. They believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around them.
- 2-4 years implementing modern web applications
- B.S. in Computer Science, a STEM related discipline, or relevant coursework in geographic information science
- Experience with at least one of the modern web development frameworks (Vue, React, or Angular)
- Experience deploying and supporting end-user software with an active user-base
What You Need To Know:
You will be responsible for both updating and maintaining the existing web frontend for CWS, while working hand-in-hand with the UI/UX team to design the new generation of the CWS user experience using modern web development technologies. Under the guidance of senior team members, you will be responsible for design and enhancements that support various government organizations and end users.
- Competitive health care plans with savings accounts
- Dental and vision plans
- 401k with 100% company match up to 6%, with immediate vesting on company match
- Life and disability insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.