Who Are We:
A defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, changing how military systems are designed, built and sold.
- 5+ years experience with detailed mechanical systems from cradle to grave, including structures, mechanisms, fluid systems, and electromechanical system
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment where products are manufactured
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard manufacturing processes including metal molding, forming, joining, and machining, complex assembly, additive manufacturing, wire harness fabrication, and/or printed circuit board fabrication
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) by adding functionality and/or playing the role of ‘subject matter expert’ for the team/company
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
What You Need To Know:
- Create CAD models for all of hardware product lines, generating novel designs from scratch in collaboration with analysts and other engineers
- Incorporate manufacturing and industrial design details in an iterative approach to finding optimal solutions
- Lead design changes on existing hardware products
- Create and maintain detailed Bills of Materials for a set of hardware products, change documentation, and traceability of design changes from initial prototype to ongoing production
- Actively guide the Product Lifecycle framework, from release workflows to part modeling standards, to assisting in business tool automation
- comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- employee life and disability
- mental health and family planning benefits
- fully paid medical leave
- paid company holidays
- paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.