Who Are We:
We are a multinational, fast-growing company offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team. We work to ensure that our employees have an open space to have their voices amplified to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels like they belong. Relationships and connectedness matter, and we love spending time with our team! We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or a relevant technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Designing embedded hardware systems, using EDA/PCB design software (OrCad, Altium)
- Bus communication protocols (USB, I2C, SPI, UART,PCIe, RS232/RS485)
- Understand designs for manufacturing and takes assembly through different stages
- Microcontrollers, preferably STM, TI, Freescale, NXP, and relevant software stacks as well as bare metal programming
- Hardware debugging and use of relevant tools such as JTAG, multimeters, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- x86 and/or ARM chipset and firmware security (TPM, UEFI, TrustZone, secure boot)
What You Need To Know:
Client is looking for a Hardware Engineer who is innovative and has a passion for hardware and firmware design of the cutting-edge security devices. In this role, you will be part of the team that brings new ideas from prototypes to the mass-producible hardware. As a Hardware Engineer, you will also be responsible for analyzing hardware design for manufacturability, security, and reliability. The important success criteria for the role are the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being detail oriented, and consistently insisting on the highest standards.
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.