Who Are We:
The client is looking for an organized Head of Agility to effectively apply, coach and grow Agile principles and approaches through Scrum or Kanban frameworks, facilitate continuous improvement, identify and remove team impediments. In this role, you will mentor teams and continuously facilitate a team dynamic to optimize the value stream and performance by continuously improving habits, culture and best practices with the team and organization.
• At least 4 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a product development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and appropriate frameworks (Scrum or Kanban, etc).
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc...).
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
• Familiarity with Agile Management tools like JIRA, Portfolio, etc
• Experience working on a team delivering a customer-facing product
What You Need To Know:
• Ensures Scrum ceremonies and principles are adhered to using the servant leadership model
• Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Delight internal and external customers through frequent delivery of scalable high-quality software
• Guides the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization
• Coaches the team for continuous improvement at a sustainable pace for the organization
• Removes outside team impediments and enable team members to remove their own impediments where possible
• Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitates getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the Scrum Team.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Managers, especially on refinement (grooming) and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Venture backed by top-tier firms
The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
Open vacation policy
Paid parental leave
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.