Who Are We:
They are the next generation digital consultancy. A team dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Where the employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world.
- Experience building iOS applications with Swift.
- A strong command of important programming and computer science concepts.
- Fundamental knowledge of core mobile principles (UI implementation, common development frameworks, REST APIs).
- A working knowledge of common architectural patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC.
- Understanding of functional reactive programming and ReactiveX frameworks is a plus!
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Other mobile development experience, such as Android development using Java or Kotlin, or cross-platform development with React Native, Flutter, Ionic, Xamarin, or Cordova.
What You Need To Know:
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team.
- Participate in code review and perform extensive testing to ensure we deliver high quality software.
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team.
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Health and Dental Insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.