Who Are We:
A professional healthcare organization dedicated to providing mental and behavioral healthcare (mindcare) through the highest level of clinical diagnosis, treatment and research of mind and brain conditions.
- The largest outpatient mental healthcare organization in the state with twenty locations and over 150 providers.
- Dedicated to patient care, education and clinical research.
- Committed to reducing the stigma associated with mental health and to provide quality access to mind care to all people in need – we believe that “Healthcare Begins with Mindcare™.”
- A collaborative team of mental health care providers consisting of medication management and therapy providers –
*psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and physician assistants
*therapists –psychologists, social workers and licensed counselors
- Fully and dually licensed (LCSW/LCAS) in North Carolina at the Masters level
- Demonstrated prior clinical experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge of medicated assisted treatment protocol and 12 Step models of recovery
- Candidate must be able to travel to different clinic sites in Wake County as needed.
- Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are encouraged to apply.
What You Need To Know:
- Clinicians will assist with ARC program development, psychosocial and addiction
assessment, and group therapy.
- Job includes evening and daytime therapy groups and assessments.
- Clinicians are able to work in a fast-growing company to meet the mental health and
addiction recovery needs across the state of NC.
- Sign-on bonus
- Full health insurance coverage with vision, dental, long term and short term disability,
and life insurance.
- Credentialing on all insurance billing panels.
- Paid time off
- Stipend for training and re-certification needs
- Access to Relias, a Learning Management System, that offers hundreds of free CEUs
with the completion of trainings
- Competitive salary
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.