Who Are We:
Employees experiencing tremendous growth, even during the COVID crisis. Provides excellent compensation and benefits. With strong focus on company culture and work/life balance. And technology-driven organization. But what makes us different from others in our industry, apart from our unrivaled white-glove customer service? We invest heavily in growing our own digital asset holdings and pioneering innovative financial products and services to maximize our own, and our customers' portfolios, through blockchain technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- 12+ years of work experience
- 8+ years of experience designing, developing front end application and APIs.
- Hands on technology leadership preferably full stack development or experience with most of the technologies listed below
- Financial Services background will be a plus
- Back End - Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Data JPA, Java Other
What You Need To Know:
- Define and develop guidelines, standards, and processes to ensure code quality.
- Ensure coding standard and other software development best practices are followed
- Ability to participate in Architecture related conversations
- Conduct code review
- Assist developers/engineers in resolving key issues
- Reviews design, development plan
- Hands on development of critical components and frameworks
- Develop, enhance and maintain system components
- Experiencing tremendous growth, even during the COVID crisis
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Strong focus on company culture and work/life balance
- Technology-driven organization
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.