Who Are We:
The client is a nationwide leader in post-acute healthcare as well as specialized care management prior to acute episodes. Our wide variety of innovative services range from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management.
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of agency operation.
2) One (1) year experience as a LPN required.
3) Home Health experience preferred.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
What You Need To Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO!
2) Hourly rates above national average!
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Territory that needs covered: Victoria, TX.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.