Who Are We:
• The client is one of the largest providers of skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitative services in the nation.
• The staff at each of our client centers strives to provide care that encourages the health and happiness of their residents and patients.
• Long-term residents are welcomed into a center that embraces their needs and individuality. Short-term patients receive therapy focused on providing quality and nurturing care so they can return home.
• Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with 3 years of MDS experience
• MDS leadership experience
• CA Registered Nurse License
• Knowledge of RAI process required.
• Knowledge of Medicare strongly preferred.
What You Need To Know:
• MDS Director will coordinate and facilitate the timely and accurate completion of the RAI and Care Management process from admission to discharge.
• Coordinate and manage the daily care management meeting, maintain the tracking system of MDS schedules, and coordinate care plan conferences with residents, families and interdisciplinary team.
• Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.