Who Are We:
Client's team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. A fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy solutions. They are the world’s largest producer of sustainable wood pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil fuels.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Professional Engineer License Preferred
- Solids Material Handling Equipment and Layout Design
- Ability to navigate in and review designs via 3D models (Navisworks, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- 5-10 years of overall engineering experience required
- 3 years of mechanical/process design engineering experience required
- 2 years of project/plant engineering experience required
- Must be literate of technical documentation: Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrument Diagrams, General Arrangements, Detailed Assembly Drawings, Piping & Ducting Isometrics, Structural & Support Drawings, Utility Plans, 3D Models, Codes / Specifications, Basis of Design
What You Need To Know:
- Develop, define, and update discipline specific design engineering specifications and requirements for new and existing sites across all of site per OEMS 4.1. Specifications include piping, material handling, and other mechanical equipment.
- Gather input from knowledgeable stakeholders on design decisions, moderate review, and deliver decision with clear documentation of rationale.
- Travel to sites to support project construction and emphasize proper design & installation.
- Partner with procurement to provide direction and conduct reviews on scope of work packages.
- Drive consistency across project designs by implementing best practices with the goal of achieving company wide standardization.
- Manage lessons learned database for discipline across all operating sites and recently executed projects to provide feedback loop to engineering specifications and best practices.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 12 weeks paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 15 days of annual PTO
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.