Who Are We:
Our hyper-talented Product team is seeking a Machine Learning and AI expert with the skills to redefine how computers make sense of the visual world.
- Solid fundamentals in mathematics, statistics, and machine learning theory
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in computer vision
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least one applicable programming language such as Python, C, C++, Java
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with image classification, segmentation, or captioning
- Proficiency in image/video processing and computer vision tools such as PIL/Pillow, GraphicsMagick, FFmpeg, OpenCV, SimpleCV, etc.
- Proficiency in machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Theano, MLLib, Torch, etc.
What You Need To Know:
In this role you will utilize the latest techniques in artificial intelligence and computer vision, working on confidential projects that will impact client's suite of products. This is highly challenging work that will engage your deep understanding of algorithms to build never-before-seen machine intelligence.
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.