Who Are We:
Providing unmatched value to our customers and employees through innovative solutions and an engaging culture. Believes if we invest in great people, then great things will happen. When you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Your contributions always include test coverage, and you are constantly looking to improve our application structure, performance, and reliability.
- 5 years of relevant experience with mobile application development
- Ability to design, deploy, and maintain an Android application
- Proven experience with the Android platform, Java, SQL, Android Developer Studio, and the Gradle build-system
- Experience with supporting SW development projects involving multiple developers, including working with language family IDEs and generating code documentation
- BA or BS degree
- Familiarity with encryption techniques
What You Need To Know:
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies as part of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery workflow
- Identify, recognize, and recommend new and relevant mobile techniques, methodologies, and security mechanisms
- Work across teams to integrate a robust and secure solution
- Design and conduct app-level tests including the creation and maintenance of unit tests, test automation, and a continuous integration pipeline
- Use understanding of the Android security model and defensive security-topics to harden the application
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.