Who Are We:
Client help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with power systems emphasis.
• Demonstrated experience in school or internship programming logic into protective relays.
• Experience programming logic into protective relays made by GE, ABB, Eaton or SEL.
What You Need To Know:
• Work with our protective relays and program them and customize logic.
• Developing protection logic and programming logic into protective relays.
• Candidate may interface with customers and they will definitely interface with our commercial teams
• Understand customer requirement and what's unique about it compared to our standard logic and developing custom files
• The client can teach them their relays. The client has their own programming language, and it is blocking diagram based and visual programming.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Six paid legal holidays
• Paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.