Who Are We:
We provide virtual and in-person prenatal and postpartum services, such as lactation support, to families across the country. In the U.S., maternal and infant healthcare services are highly fragmented and siloed. This means the burden of navigating the healthcare system falls on millions of new parents.
We link large health systems, independent practitioners, and patients all in one platform so that 1) high-risk patients are identified and preventable medical expenses and readmissions are avoided, 2) health systems can provide innovative new maternity-related products and services, and 3) patients are highly satisfied and engaged in their care experiences because we are supporting them along the journey.
1. 3+ years of web, UX and visual design experience
2. 3+ years of strategic product thinking experience
3. A portfolio of B2B and B2C product design work that highlights your ability to consistently deliver engaging and accessible design
4. Experience building and maintaining a design system in Figma or similar tools
5. Proven results in identifying and resolving UX problems
What You Need To Know:
• Opportunity to join a private equity backed, high-growth company that's making access to healthcare easier and more enjoyable for everyone
• Conduct your end-to-end design process to improve current products and build new ones
• Design healthcare workflows and experiences that are useful and elegant
• Validate designs with end users and key stakeholders in order to drive iterative improvements
Competitive pay in cash and stock options. Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and unlimited vacation. Salary is commensurate with experience. Continuing education programs, along with other employee perks, are included.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.