Who Are We:
Client builds cutting edge industrial hardware and software. All about rapid prototyping, design, iteration, and product deployment as a tight-knit engineering team. They are looking for an engineer who is ready to get his/her hands dirty, cares about building real things that produce real results, is as passionate about energy storage as we are, and will do whatever it takes to bring a new energy storage system to market!
- B.S and/or M.S. in mechanical engineering. Other engineering disciplines also welcome
- 0-5 years industry experience in engineering design, analysis, fabrication/manufacturing, or product realization
- Proficiency with 3D CAD parametric modeling. Experience with 2D drawing software (ie AutoCAD) a plus. Experience with engineering drawings (ASME Y14.5-2009) and GD&T preferred
- Experience in manufacturing engineering, product scaling / commercialization, design for manufacturing/maintenance a plus.
- Experience with industrial design in modeling, such as free-form surface modeling, aesthetic product design, etc a plus.
What You Need To Know:
- Physical design of the Refrigeration Battery, including CAD, P&IDs, incorporation of all applicable design standards, and engineering analysis
- Engineering documentation, including engineering drawings, assembly work instructions, and product rendering for marketing/publication
- Materials and component procurement
- Vendor, partner, and customer interaction
- System assembly, optimization, and performance testing/analysis
- Flexibile PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.