Who Are We:
Client is focused on raising the bar on talent. Dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and employee experience. They are looking for an outstanding individual to join the team as a Project Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, or Agricultural Engineering with food focus)
- 3-5 years of Project Engineering experience required (FMCG experience preferred)
- Experience with TPM (EEM), WCM (EEM), Lean, and/or PMI Methodologies
- CAD experience is preferred
- Experience with Drafting Mechanical Software is a plus
- PMP Management certificate is preferred
What You Need To Know:
- Manage design and construction firms to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Accountability for management of external technical relationships with contractors and equipment vendors
- Provide technical guidance and knowledge with NFPA, NEC, EPA, OSHA, FDA, etc. requirements in projects
- Interact and receive deliverables from Process Engineers supplying process equipment to the new site
- health insurance
- paid time off
- dental coverage
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.