Who Are We:
You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. You will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
- 3+ years of software development experience in Python.
- Solid Python knowledge.
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Availability to work full time.
What You Need To Know:
- Establish programming schedules, coordinate activities, and oversee and carry out programming activities.
- Analyze specifications to determine design and schedules for program development.
- Write large and/or complex programs, in appropriate languages.
- Check, test and debug programs.
- Direct and carry out ad hoc analysis and validation of production systems and data.
- Prepare documentation covering technical and user information (operational manuals).
- Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
- Have the freedom and flexibility to work from where you do your best work.
- Attend conferences and meet with team members from across the globe.
- Work with cutting-edge open-source technologies and tools.
- paid holidays
- 401k plan
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.