Who Are We:
As a Registered Nurse in this Agency, you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Prior home health or acute care experience preferred (not required) Minimum of one year of nursing experience. A graduate of an approved school of professional nursing, who is licensed as a registered nurse by the State in which practicing.
* Possesses a current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this State.
* Possesses current CPR certification.
* Physical completed within 1 year of hire date.
* Presents proof of current negative TB test or chest x-ray.
* Has a valid driver's license and carries automobile liability insurance according to Agency policy.
* Ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
* Ability to organize, manage, and function independently as assigned.
* Ability to deal tactfully with Patients, family members, referral sources, and Agency staff.
* Possesses comprehensive knowledge and skill in current nursing practice.
* Knowledgeable regarding Federal and State regulations and guidelines pertaining to Agency care.
What You Need To Know:
* Minimum of one year of nursing experience
* Prior home health or acute care experience preferred (not required)
-They are a smaller company and consider everyone to be close and like a family feel there.
-You have flexibility with your schedule.
- They will help with milage
- company car with a gas card
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.