Who Are We:
The client’s mission is to be the recognized market leader in homecare, palliative and hospice services.
Fostering a culture of growth, excellence, accountability and efficiency;
Being an employer-of-choice that attracts and empowers an exceptional workforce;
Focusing our offerings on the dynamic needs of our constituents – patients, caregivers, family members, physicians and other providers across the healthcare continuum;
Integrating impactful and innovative solutions to improve our constituents’ service experience; and
Ensuring full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. Must hold, in good standing, a license as a RN, issued by the state in which you work.
2. A minimum of one (1) years of experience working as a RN including some medical/surgical experience and/or an acute care or home care setting is preferred.
3. Strong communication and organizational skills and high-standard of ethics and compliance.
4. Ability to document within an electronic medical record.
5. Associate Degree from an accredited School of Nursing or higher preferred.
What You Need To Know:
1. Amazing company benefits including a $10,000 sign on bonus!
2. Company vehicle program, Employee recognition program, Education reimbursement benefits, and more!
3. Educate patients and caregivers on the management of their illness to encourage compliance and prevent rehospitalizations.
4. Document in Homecare Homebase (HCHB), Residential’s EMR, through a company-provided tablet.
*Personal one-on-one connection with patients
*Customized training and mentoring
*Employee recognition program
*Company vehicle program
*Education reimbursement benefit
*Ongoing education and support
*Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.