Who Are We:
Aiming to push the boundaries of what intelligent systems are capable of achieving both autonomously and in collaboration with humans. Our breakthrough technology frees people to do the creative, inspiring, problem-solving jobs that humans do best by enabling robots to handle repetitive and physically difficult work. We’re starting with warehouse automation, where the need for smarter, more resilient supply chains impacts millions of lives and businesses around the world.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Robotics, or a similar field of study
- At least 3 years of hands-on software development experience
- Proficiency in C++ 11 or above and Python
- Strong robotics engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of path planning and navigation, localization, and perception
What You Need To Know:
- Software development, testing, and integration for safe and reliable autonomous mobile robots
- Working with the business development and product teams to understand customer needs and translate them to engineering requirements
- Evaluation of cutting-edge technologies and deployment of such to production
- Providing technical support to resolve operational issues in production deployments by working in shifts to ensure adequate support coverage
- Stock Options
- Medical Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.